Problem for Image Show GK4

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:10 pm
I tried to change options "interface" for Image Show GK4 on admin menu but after clicked "save" and these options "interface" remain as before and I cannot change it. How is it?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:22 am
Hi

Do You have any additional extentions installed for administrator ? Please send me an access to joomla panel and let me know which module it is.

GK User
Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:20 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Do You have any additional extentions installed for administrator ? Please send me an access to joomla panel and let me know which module it is.

I sent you PM :)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:20 pm
Hi

I've just checked and had no problems to change anything. I think problem may be connected with specific browser. Please try using a different browser than before.

GK User
Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:38 pm

I've just checked and had no problems to change anything. I think problem may be connected with specific browser. Please try using a different browser than before.

Now it works for Windows 8 and IE 10 :)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 am
Hi

I think it's cache or cookie than. Or maybe an additional plugin. It's hard to tell, becuase it works for me in all browsers. I guess You will have to use whatever works in this case, sorry. Really have no other idea :(

GK User
Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:07 pm

I think it's cache or cookie than. Or maybe an additional plugin. It's hard to tell, becuase it works for me in all browsers. I guess You will have to use whatever works in this case, sorry. Really have no other idea :(

Check version of Joomla. Work better for Joomla 3.0.2 but not works for Joomla 3.0.3. When I upddated Joomla 3.0.3 to Joomla 3.0.3 did not work to change options interface. Can you check to update Joomla 3.0.3?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 am
Hi

I've just checked again, but it still works for me in every browser :)

GK User
Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:38 pm

I've just checked again, but it still works for me in every browser :)

I checked Jooma for World News II and it was not for Joomla 3.0.3 it was Joomla 3.0.2 because after updated Joomla 3.0.3 from joomla.org and it works better but only interface cannot change between "Enabled" and "Disabled". Also I checked it other browser it is still the same problem. You checked version of Joomla that I checked Joomla update said Joomla 3.0.3 but it was wrong version it was Joomla 3.0.2 not 3.0.3 because after updated Joomla 3.0.3 from joomla.org. You check template World News II inside was 3.0.2 and you try to update 3.0.3 from joomla.org and then you will check it again.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 pm
Hi

Ok. I can see it now. Someone else reported this issue already. I'm passing it to programmers than.

GK User
Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Ok. I can see it now. Someone else reported this issue already. I'm passing it to programmers than.

Ok, I wait about you.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:32 am
Hi

Programmers are asking for FTP access. Can You send it to me ?

GK User
Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 am

Programmers are asking for FTP access. Can You send it to me ?

I sent you PM.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:45 am
Hi

Resend to programmers. Thank You.

teitbite
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:42 pm
Hi

I have an information that programmers fixed this issue on Your site. Can You please confirm ?

GK User
Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:44 pm
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 pm
Hi

Please try upgrading module and joomla to the latest version. I believe this fix has been included in module's package already.