PHP Error after Adding/Modifying Slides - v1.32.1

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 pm
I get this error after modifying the default slides in the appspro tech installation of this module.

I then have to uninstall the module as Im not able to add a new slide...clicking the add slide button does nothing. I also cant see any slides I have created after reinstalling it.

Code: Select all
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/harrissi/public_html/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_appsprotech/controller.php on line 52

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/harrissi/public_html/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_appsprotech/controller.php on line 64
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:04 pm
Hi

First of all please install the newest version of the module than send me an access to joomla panel, so I'll be able to check.

GK User
Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:26 pm
I have messaged you...cheers for your offer of help
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:38 pm
No worries...I deleted the install and went in another direction
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:47 pm
Actually I do need help on this one...

I tried a softalicious install of Joomla 3 via my hosting, installed the Appspro Tech template and this module and its producing exactly the same error.

By the time you read this I shall create a user with the same login details as PMd
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 pm
I think Ill stick with 2.5
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm
Hi

Ok. I was going to inspect Your site now, but I can see You've managed it Yourself. Please let me know when You will need my help.