[BUG] Gavern Template + Image Show GK4?

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 pm
Hello.
I just installed the quick-start version of Gavern template. Everything was working fine till I installed the Image Show GK4 and tried to create a slideshow.

The Image Show GK4 is the latest version for Joomla 3.0 as the template is a Joomla 3.0 version. Then I create a slideshow for header position and a lot of bugs appeared. The images from the slideshow are not loading. It differs from module style to module style. Some are working but the bottom margin is just to big and strange, making the template look ugly.

I did experiment in different browsers with no solution. I was looking forward to use the gk_game_magazine but a big black screen with a infinite load image appears. Any idea what is going on? Didn't find anyone in the forums with the same problem.

Best Regards
Jantunes
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:38 am
Could you show me your site ? What template you use ?
Platinum Boarder