ImageSlide GK4 couldn't load pictures

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 pm
Hello,

for the site: http://www.sparsprit.at I've installed the "YourShop"-Template with ImageShow GK4 included.

When i choose an item from the menu "Spar Sprit" it can't load the images.

What can i do?

Please give me a message.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:12 pm
Hi

Your site is password protected. I need an access to see the problem.

GK User
Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:16 pm
Hello,

sent you an e-mail with username and password.

Regards,
Thomas
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm
Hi

Have You solved it already ? I've get back from weekend and I see images are all visible. Or am I missing something ? Please tell me what was the problem or show me where I can see the issue.

GK User
Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 pm
Hello,

problem isn't solved!

If you click on an item from the menu on the left side ("Spar Sprit!") ImageSlide couldn't load the pictures.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 pm
Hi

Ok. I can see it now. It looks like a javascript conflict. The component used by You is jQuery based and Image Show is a Mootools module. Please check if disabling component will affect Image Show. If it is than I'm affraid You will have to replace our module with a different one.

GK User
Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:26 pm
I solved it this way

- Open the index.php for my template templates/xxx/index.php
- Scroll down to the end of the file and enter the following piece of code before the </body> tag:

<script>
jQuery.noConflict();
</script>
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:00 pm
Hi

Yes this is a solution in most cases but tomtomtom123 's extension got this already, so the problem was elsewhere.