Can not upload image

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 am
Listen, i really start to be nervous, i can not do anything with thos templates, nothing works, i mean ... NOTHING. What the *** ???

Image show GK4 ... Impossible to upload images, i have a dark screen and nothing ... WHO can help me please.

Or who can refund me and give me those 40€ back, cause i paied for troubles here when rockettheme gives me freedom to create.
Why is the upload not working ?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:58 pm
I got the same problem with eSport and joomla 2.5.
this problem accured earlier when I used another template. But then I downloaded the latest version of Image Show GK 4. But now using version Image Show GK4ver. 1.24, so thats the lastest.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 pm
wtf. I search the forum and found a solution on my problem posted by NormanUK
"Make sure you refresh the page while you are at module settings page as your browser might still be using old css file in cache."
that did the trick for me ;-)
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 pm
I tried everything, but it is still not working, and nobody from Gavick's staff anwsers ...
What the hell ?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:29 am
tano7777 wrote:I tried everything, but it is still not working, and nobody from Gavick's staff anwsers ...
What the hell ?

Hello Tano7777
Did you really try to clear the cache, or reload the site, as you are in the module settings?
that worked for me.
best regards and good luck
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 am
Hi,
tanio can you send me PM witch access to your joomla backend ?

GK User
Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Hello, the different problems was fixed yesterday by your team (finally). I was really busy so i could not give an anwser or even see that it works now, i will now try them myself and see if everything is ok now.
Thank you for support.
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 am
Ok, let us know if is working ;)

GK User
Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:41 pm
I am facing the same problem:

When I click the button "Select" to choose the image or article, the screen goes dark but the pop-up does not appear and nothing happens.

I already uninstalled the module that came with the template Coffe, and installed the latest version available on site, but the problem still occurs ..

What should I do?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:32 am
Did you clear your browsers cache as it might be using old css file which had this problem or while editing module settings refresh your browser which usually fixes this problem if you are using any version as of 1.25+.

Let us know how you get on, see you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:51 pm
hi Norman!

Yesterday when this problem was happening, I tested on multiple browsers (firefox, ie, chrome) and all gave the same problem. So I thought it wouldn't be the cache, since I had never entered in the administration of this site in other browsers, except in firefox.

However, today I try again using firefox, and the pop up opened normally and I could upload the images and choose the articles.

So I do not know if it was the cache or not, but either way I appreciate your quick response! Thank you. ;)

normanUK wrote:Did you clear your browsers cache as it might be using old css file which had this problem or while editing module settings refresh your browser which usually fixes this problem if you are using any version as of 1.25+.

Let us know how you get on, see you around...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 am
No problem at all, it also had me going for 20 local installation while we came across this error ;) usually refreshing page does fix it, see you around...
Platinum Boarder