Problems on Touch screens mod_image_show_gk4

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 am
Hi,

After some time the page is online I noticed a strange error in mod_image_show_gk4.

The error is happening only on touch enabled devices (I tested on two android 7 devices). I have a module enabled in frontend, but when I need to "scroll down" using my fingers the entire right section of the slide show doesn't move at all (when I touch on the lefter part I can move down the page with my fingers).

When inspecting in chrome (developer tools) I see this error (when clicking on the banner):
Code: Select all

engine.js:102 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (engine.js:102)
 at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js?f0d6ef3…:3)
 at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (jquery.min.js?f0d6ef3…:3)

I checked for potential CSS errors, but I couldn't find any ...

You can reproduce the error here: 360karting.com (the first banner is mod_image_show_gk4 ver 1.55, Joomla 3.7.2)

Please someone to point me in the right direction to solve the problem.

Best regards.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:12 am
Hi

Have You fixed this problem? I do not see any errors in console and have no problem sliding the mobile screen on several of my devces: Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, Huawei P8 Lite, Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Duos.

GK User
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:04 pm
No, the problem is still there.

Please check this video: https://youtu.be/wZmRmSa9A1U

Thank you
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:16 pm
Hi

I think this error is a product of Chrom's dev tool, becuase I'm not able to recreate it outside of it. Any actual mobile device I'm testing Your site with acts correctly. I have no problem to slide at all. I'm sorry, but I do not know how to help with it since we only prepare tools to run with standard setups and dev tools are adding a lot of extra codding to websites, so it's not possible to predict all of this addons.