Image Show GK4 - Slides not appearing in the backend

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:35 am
Hi,

I am not able to see the slides in the backend for Image Show GK4. The images and the module display correctly on the home page, but I'm not able to upload/change any of the slides.

http://www.revamprevive.com (using Creativity template)

I've tried updating the module and clearing the cache (from previous post), but that didn't fix the problem.

I've attached a screenshot of the Image Show GK4 backend (slides tab).

Thanks,
Mat
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:00 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll check what can be wrong.

GK User
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 pm
Hi,

is there a solution for this problem? I have got the same error since I made a seventh slide...

Thanks,
Oliver
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:16 pm
More strange things happened: the "Interface" tab shows multiple entries:
Screenshot 2017-06-07 20.09.52.png
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:48 pm
Hi,
I found the reason for the error: If the content field of a slide contains a quotation mark and after that a comma (like in "Hello", more text....) the module does not work anymore.
Oliver
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:21 pm
Hi

Great to hear You, been able to figure that out. Indeed using some of the special characters can affect the display of the administrator page if characters used in html are used.