ImageShow gK4 on J3.6.4 = broken

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:27 pm
Greetings,
I just updated two sites to J3.6.4 and I am no longer able to edit imageShow gK4 modules in the backend. There are different results with different browsers:
-In Chrome: the gk4 module page loads in the admin area with only one drop-down (and nothing else: no menus, no css, no anything except a single drop-down menu on a white screen).
-In Edge, the full module page loads in the admin area, but no slides are present for editing though they still show on the public part of the site
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:06 am
Hi

Thank You for reporting this. I've let programmers know already.

teitbite
Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:34 pm
Hi

Ok. Looks like they've released a fix for this couple days ago already. All You need to do is to update module to the latest version and clear browser/joomla cache.

GK User
Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:06 pm
Ciao
I also have the same problem. The solution to you has not produced any results. Can you kindly help me? Using Template updated University. Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:31 pm
also this happened with me.. any solution? SOS

https://fotos.subefotos.com/cfc62b41e60 ... d89d8o.png
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:47 pm
also this happened with me.. any solution? SOS

https://fotos.subefotos.com/cfc62b41e60 ... d89d8o.png
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:37 pm
Greetings,
This is still unresolved - none of the previously developed slides show in the slide list. The only option here is to 'Add new slide'. However, 5 slides are currently rolling just fine on the front end.

Help!?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:39 am
Hi

Please do not bump the thread. It only changes date of last activity and moves it to the end of the line. Please one of You experiencing this problem send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. I'll check why fix is not working for You.

teitbite
Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Hi

I've just visited @lagioiosa site and everything looks to be in order. Please make sure to clear browser cache while You visit module's settings. Some of joomla style files has changed it's name, so it may not be loaded properly when old files are loaded from cache.

teitbite
Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:59 pm
Sorry, I forgot to add an image with prove.

GK User
Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:47 am
Thanks, yes, clearing the Joomla cache did the trick.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:43 pm
Hi

Thank You for confirmation. Closing this thread now.