Image Show Showing Script Error

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:24 pm
My Image Show Gk4 has all of a sudden started showing a script error.

Strict Standards: Non-static method GKIS_Image::createThumbnail() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /www/webvol11/3k/ax1t3ytwox90hl2/stointsch.se/public_html/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_university/controller.php on line 56
Strict Standards: Non-static method GKIS_Image::checkCache() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /www/webvol11/3k/ax1t3ytwox90hl2/stointsch.se/public_html/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/class.image.php on line 56
It goes on but similar script errors. I have not done any updates to the site prior to this error but have since updated the Module and Joomla version. I have also tried to re-install the module but that has not made any difference.
I normally have this image show on the frontpage but I have moved it to this page until I resolve the issue:
You can see the error here: http://www.intsch.se/index.php/community/webadmin

Can you shed any light on what my issue is :)

Thanks in advance,
Ryan
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:49 pm
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:41 pm
Thanks so much for your quick reply Oscar :)
Fresh Boarder