After upgrade to joomla 3.4.1 stopped working

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 04, 2015 1:07 pm
Hello,
after upgrading my joomla version from 2.5 to 3.4.1 image show i was using in header position in gk_appsprotech template stopped working. It seems that cannot load images anymore. I tried creating a new instance with default settings but it had the same behaviour as the previous.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 05, 2015 6:52 am
Hi,
so you have 3 options:
1) Upgrade, I mean install the current version of that module
2) Use different slide style (there a re couple of them)
3) Use different slideshow module if still nothing.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 05, 2015 3:46 pm
Hi Oscar E, I have already updated to the latest version, so number 1 has being done.
What do you mean about number 2? if you are referring to styles inside image show module, then i have already tried some of those but that didn't do it.
Number 3 is not an option since i am already using gk image show too often and i am very happy about the way it works.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 07, 2015 2:32 pm
I uninstalled everything and installed it again, after that i added to the proper folder a gk_appsprtech style for the image show taken from another template and it worked.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Sorry but it wasn't my idea to remove some styles like "gk_appsprotech" in new version of Image Show module.
That's why I aslo suggested you to use other styles, which are supported.
I guess it was removed because AppsProTech template is not supported anymore.
Platinum Boarder