Image show not working on mobile devices

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:19 pm
Dear all,

On desktop, Image Show 4 is working without any problems. However, on my iPhone 5S the slides are not loaded and I only see the loading symbol with a black background.
I have disabled all compressing plugins (both template and JCH optimize). What is the cause of this problem? Is this jQuery related? How to fix it? I have tweaked a little bit with the settings in the module like 'generate thumbnails' and use style.css but so far no luck.

Domain: www.europeanpm.com

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:27 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 am
I fixed the problem by adding:
Code: Select all
JHtml::_('behavior.framework', true);

to the index.php file of my template adding the mootools libary. The slideshow now perfectly works on both desktop and mobile.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:14 pm
Hi

Haha. And I've just checked Your site on couple of devices and was confused because it worked everywhere :) Great to hear that You've made it working.