Links in thumbnails

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:42 pm
Dear all,

I am using gavick image show for one of my websites. Right now, when visitors click on one of the blocks with thumbnails on the right side, the big slide in the middle changes. However, I would like that when visitors click on one of the blocks with thumbnails, they directly go to the page linked to the big slide in the middle. In other words, now visitors have to click twice; block on the right and then on the big slide to go to link set in module backend. I would like that the slideshow just changes slides all the time and that when people click on the slide or on the thumbnail block on the right, they go to the corresponding link.

Please see screenshot for better explanation.

Any ideas? Is this an easy change?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:30 pm
Sadly, you would need to make this kind of change on your own as currently the plugin doesn't support such behave.
If you know JavaScript and jQuery it should be easy. If not, hiring a frontend developer or asking any Gavick mod for this (paid) customisation should be enough.

GK User
Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:04 pm
Hi Cyberek, thanks for your fast reply.
Is there a topic/site where I can reach Gavicks mods for requests like mine below?
Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:32 pm
You can contact me by PM and discuss the details.