Cannot add slides in new version image show

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:39 am
Dear reader(s),

Ik have upgraded my image slideshow recently from 1.26 to Image Show GK4ver. 1.49.2
And first thing is that I can not see my slides that were there before the upgrade, and it add new slides.
My upgrade is done because on the front-end there is no show of the image slideshow (except for one dot), but in the code there are three slides.
Can somebody help me with this problem.
The website is http://toilet.be/index.php

with kind regards.

Ron.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:31 pm
Hello,

First of all please try to disable the JS compression and then please check if the issue exists.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:09 am
Thanks for the answer. I found JS compression only on the JCE editor. Is it somewhere else where I need to kill it?
This didn't make a difference.

Ron.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:23 pm
I mean a JS compression in the template settings -> advanced settings
Administrator

GK User
Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:30 pm
That did the trick. Thank you very much for the help.

Ron.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:18 am
Same problem with update, but JS Compression is disabled and it still doesn't work. Can't see slides and can't add new slides.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:31 pm
@sitemistic - please provide an URL to your website with this problem.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:10 pm
It's a local dev site and not accessible. Basically, the title block is gone and when the image is clicked, it goes to the home page rather than the article page. Uninstalling, reinstalling doesn't help. Upgrading to the latest version, I lose all of my slides.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm
Without access to the website I'm unable to provide more help.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:15 am
Thanks anyway. I decided to give up on the module and use a different slide show. Life's too short to hassle with stuff like this.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:26 pm
Hi, I am also having the same issue, no slides can be added. Joomla has been updated to 3.4, i have just installed image GK4 1.51. and no images can be added.
jcompression is off, all cahce cleared.

Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:16 pm
@nectarios - please remember to refresh your browser cache - most probably it causes your issue.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:51 pm
Thank you, in the meantime i chose a different template so i will not use it, but i will take that into account. Unfortunately cant confirm it. Thanks again.
Senior Boarder