problem with image show

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:59 pm
Hi,
Happy new year

In IE 10 browser figcaption is in left side!
There is not any problem with chrome and firefox but in ie, like all the time there is a problem. Is it possible to make it look like chrome?

Cheers.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:16 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:57 am
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:37 pm
Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapper-gk_game figcaption > div {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
}

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:24 am
I have add it to overide.css and override.css is enabled, but there is no any change
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 am
Hi

I cannot see this code in override.css http://www.parsgame.ir/test/templates/g ... erride.css
Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll try add it myself.

GK User
Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:29 am
Hi
If you want to access to my administrator i should know your ip and then open it for you, our admin is blocked for public ip's
But are you sure? you can see your codes in screenshot!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:26 pm
Hi

Ok. Now I see it. I also see a margin which is not attached from any css class. Please stop autoanimation so I'll try to find what is adding this margin or override it at least.

GK User
Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:26 am
Hi,
I have turned off animation loop
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 pm
Hi

Thanks. Please add this to override.css:

Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapper-gk_game figcaption {
    box-sizing: border-box;