GK Image Show issue - fails to load/error

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm
Hi all,

We have encountered a problem with the GK plugins for our website.

In the module manager the description appears as code, as seen in the attached image.
Furthermore, if we try and go into the settings for the module, it produces a 404 error.

Hence we cannot use the modules on our site design.

Please not this is not isolated to the GK images, but also appears with the news show and other GK plugins.

We have tried reinstalling the plugins with a version downloaded from the website, rather than the default installed template. Without result.

Thanks, and regards,
Isaac
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:25 am
Hi

I've reported this problem to programmers. Will let You know when they will answer.

teitbite
Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:08 pm
Hi

Programmers told me that using this module requires rising php memory limit to 128Mb. Please try to change it to this value in php.ini settings.

GK User
Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:48 pm
Hi Teitbite,

Thank you kindly for your assistance. I will update this with the results.
Fresh Boarder