ImageShow - GKBike module style

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:46 pm
Hi,
Is possible to change the area of showing module in GKBike style like on attached picture. I' d like to publish module on bottom1 but not on all its area.
Tomek
http://prywatnastrona.pl
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:24 am
Could you please create a screenshot of the final result (with elements before and after modified one)

GK User
Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:23 pm
Hm...This is the first and final result. I always have it on all area of module...Is there a chance to define the size of IMAGE SHOW in gkbikestyle. . Other styles are all right. This one is always showing on whole area of module position. When I' m changing the size in options only the size of picture are changing not whole module
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:26 pm
Sorry - I don't get it - without a screenshot will not be able... You are trying to reduce the module size as it is? What should happen with empty space that will be there when you will reduce the module size?