Is it possible one fixed text and slide images?

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:30 am
Hi, I'm using Image Show GK4ver. 1.45 in gk_storefront and our client want sliding images but with the text fixed and without appear - disappear. Is this possible? any help? many thanks and congrats, the template is awesome.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:45 pm
Could you please post an url to your site?

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:25 pm
Hi, we are now under production but you can check it in http://zoahorro.minimizan.com
You will see two slides with the same text; we need the text fixed, without disappearing with second image (slide) come. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:13 am
Sorry, but I can't access your site - is it live?

GK User
Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:45 am
Yes, it is live
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 pm
You might try putting additional module to header position with only text and place it absolutely over image show, but more than that info, this kind of customisation is beyond our support :(.

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:51 pm
Ok, I'd supposed that, thanks anyway! BR!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:34 am
If you will create the module, just put the link here, I'll take a look on it and if it will be easy - will provide correct override.css.