Image Show style storefront

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 pm
Hi guys,
I am using Joomla 3.3 and Image Show GK4 v1.45.

1) My module style is "gk_storefront".
I get some strange things playing with the interface settings.
When I disable the "show title block" then there is no image shown on the website.
Also when I set the pagination to "disabled" nothing happens and pagination buttons are still shown.
How can I get this style work correctly?

2) Am I wrong or did I read something about a function to randomize slides? How does it work?

3) How can I add my own module style for Image Show GK4? Is there a documentation available?

Thanks for your help and ideas!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:25 pm
Hi

3. There is no pattern to styles. Each one is designed separtely so there is no easy way to create Your own.

2. I do not think there were an option for random order in this module, but it's possible programmers has added it recently and I haven't noticed it yet.

1. Please send me an access to joomla panel. This one I need to check.

GK User
Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:29 pm
Hi, I sent u the URL via skype
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 am
Hi

I got an URL by skype, but I need joomla panel access to check the settings. Anyway I can see module is working fine it has a title and pagination. the only problem I see is that it's bright on bright so it's hard to see.

teitbite
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 am
Hi

Ok. I've confirmed it's a bug after reciving access from client. Will report the solution to programmers as soon as I'll figure it out.

teitbite
Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:29 pm
Hi

Problem fixed. For anyone experiencing the same issue please replace the file in location /modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_storefront/view.php with the one attached:

GK User
Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:33 pm
Great, it works!
Thank you very much for your great help, teitbite!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:22 pm
Hi

No problem. I've reported this to programmers so packages should be updated soon.

GK User
Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:13 pm
Hi,
I figured out another problem with storefront style.
Joomla 3.3.1, Image Show GK4ver. 1.46

If I have more slides in one module then the pagination links doesn´t work correctly.

For example
I have 4 pictures in a image show gk4 module.
In the settings "show text block" and "show pagination" enabled.
By clicking on the menu link the module is loading the first picture and text block without any problems.
But if I click on the fourth pagination button the picture is shown for half a second and then disappeares.
This doesn´t happen when I click the buttons in a row (first, second, third....)

Any ideas to solve that problem?
Thanks in advance
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:39 pm
Hi

Report send to programmers.

GK User
Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 pm
any news here?
I´m sorry, but It´s really urgent. I´m on a deadline and customer is waiting.
Thank you!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:48 pm
Hi

Sorry, that's my fault. Programmers answered with an additional question and I missed it ;/ I have just replied so they will be able to check it.

teitbite
Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:02 pm
Hi

Please replace this file in /modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_storefront/engine.js . Keep the old file in case some more modifications will be required. If this will not work send me a correct FTP access. The old one is not working.

GK User
Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:29 pm
thanks teitbite! it works now.
One more thing:
when you open a site with an imageshow , the first picture and textblock is fading in.
but when you click on one of the pagination buttons, it doesn´t fade in like all the other do.
this bug is only with the first click.

maybe someone can fix that?
Thanks a lot.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 am
Hi

I do not think it's a bug. Just first time whole module is shown with an animation from template. So it's not related with module functionality.

GK User
Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 pm
hi teitbite, thanks for your reply.
you are right, that the whole module is shown with an animation at the beginning,
but this animation is missed the first time you click on a pagination button.
with the second click the animation is shown again.
Junior Boarder