module does not work

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 6:53 am
took several days trying to install this module without success, when I want to add a slide, nothing happens, I have uninstalled the magic quotes as advised in the documentation of this module, working on my computer, I can not show url of my site, there is someone I can help with this problem would be very grateful, there is a similar to mine probelm in this forum, but this unresolved so I had to open a new topic, I'm sorry for the administrator.
thank you very much and sorry
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 9:25 am
If the magic quotes were enabled when you install module you need to totally remove it and install again, probably this cause all your problems but magic_quotes have to be disabled in Joomla! 3.x
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 10:30 am
ok I could finally create my slide i'm working with box store template, this module is placed in the header position, I got published, but I can not see the module on the home page, the images of the module I have the following path images / stories / demo
is that correct? any help
thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 pm
everything is fixed the module is working
thank you very much
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 08, 2014 9:45 am
Please always check your system configuration according to Joomla! requirements. Our extensions don't have any additional requirements but magic_quotes should be disabled.
Platinum Boarder