Line break or an "&" ampersand symbol in Image Show

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:34 pm
Does anyone know how to insert a line break <br /> or an "&" ampersand symbol in the text fields of a slide which will then display properly in the fig caption of the image show module.

Please help...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 pm
Hello,

First of all please check the newest version (v.1.44) of the module - as I remember I've added better parsing for the special chars in some styles.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 pm
On your recommendation I installed the new version (1,44) of Image show on a fresh install of the game theme and now it is totally unusable.... Not able to create slides or anything else... Everything is messed up in backend of the module! I tired uninstalling it and re-installing it and still nothing... I sent you a pm message with a login and pswd and haven't heard anything and now I am stalled on my development.

Please advise ASAP.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:01 pm
classo wrote:On your recommendation I installed the new version (1,44) of Image show on a fresh install of the game theme and now it is totally unusable.... Not able to create slides or anything else... Everything is messed up in backend of the module! I tired uninstalling it and re-installing it and still nothing... I sent you a pm message with a login and pswd and haven't heard anything and now I am stalled on my development.

Please advise ASAP.

Its working now.... Not sure why it did not for about 12 hours...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:05 pm
I installed version 1.44 and still not able to insert a line break <br /> or an "&" ampersand symbol in the text fields of a slide which will then display properly in the fig caption of the image show module.

Please advise...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:41 pm
Your problem with back-end could be caused by old cached version of the back-end scripts.

Regarding your problem with special chars - please apply this fix: https://github.com/GavickPro/Image-Show ... fcd624915a
Administrator