1) no pagnation posibility 2) title displayed twice

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:06 pm
1) no pagnation posibility
slides on frontpage are animated automaticaly but there's no possibility to do it manualy

2) title displayed twice
Title is displayed as title, and again as a description

- Joomla! 3.2.3.
- Image Show GK4 1.41.2
- Template: Gavick Game
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 am
Hello,

1) Yes, we didn't defined a manual pagination for this header because it is like an automatic rotating banner.

2) Please download the newest version of the module (1.44) and please check if the problem still occurs.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:14 pm
1) Upgraded version - no changes
2) I'm sorry for this questions. I realy like your work, but I was away for a while (Joomla and you) and now when I came back everything is so mixed. I mean, modules with predefined styles, styles of other templates., versions.... Is there any other module with pagnation option ? You had it before.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:50 am
Instyle template have image show with pagination (default style - shop and buy). Why it doesn't work on Game?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:42 pm
Pagination is included in the selected image show styles - the Game style is not a typical slideshow, but slideshow prepared as a banner showcase in the page background and we decided to not include the pagination.

Regarding the problem with duplicated title - I cannot reproduce it on our installation so please send me a PM message with FTP and back-end access to your website.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 am
Allready switched to "instyle" template.

However, I can make you copy of site on subdomain, and set game template as default. That way you can check in preventive purposes for future.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:42 pm
I've found a reason of the duplicated titles - most probably you have used K2 or Joomla! article as a slide source - then the problem appears. I've fixed it in this commit: https://github.com/GavickPro/Image-Show ... fcd624915a
Administrator

GK User
Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:41 pm
dziudek wrote:I've found a reason of the duplicated titles - most probably you have used K2 or Joomla! article as a slide source - then the problem appears. I've fixed it in this commit: https://github.com/GavickPro/Image-Show ... fcd624915a

The same issue (title displayed twice) at MusicState template (j3.3).
I replaced the code of the view.php file, but seems to be not working on this template :)
Please, help me!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:39 pm
@dexekiel - please try to apply this change: https://github.com/GavickPro/Image-Show ... 8aeec98224
Administrator