Javascript errors

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:44 am
Hello!

I get this error messages while using Image Show on two pages:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'setProperty' of undefined ( wrapper.getElements('.gkIsPagination li')[0].setProperty('class', 'active'); )

and

ReferenceError: wrapper is not defined
stack: (...)
get stack: function () { [native code] }
set stack: function () { [native code] }
__proto__: Error

Could you please help us with this?

Regards
Manuel
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:32 pm
Hi

Please tell me the url to the page where I can see this error. Is module updated to it's latest version?

GK User
Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:02 pm
I sendet you a PM with all details!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:27 pm
Hi

I do not see any javascripts at any of the mentioned pages. A javacript console is perfectly clear from any warnings, errors or notices. Is this conncted with a specific browser ?

About the search icon the code is wrong in override.css. You should use the numerical code for the font and looks like there is copied a sympol returned by this code. For an icon of maginficient glass please use "\f002", not "" . You can find this code in line 7.

GK User
Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:23 pm
Hello!

Sorry for the late reply but I was out of the office. The js issue still exists, for me it is easy to find at the "Home" (mainpage).

Here is a screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c82ilbsb6

Regards
Manuel
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:38 pm
Hi

Ok. Now I see. I had to hit to move to another slide than it appeared. It's showing becuase there is no pagination enabled. Must be a mistake while programming, but it's easy to fix. Please enable pagination in module settings and if You do not need it hide it with css:

Code: Select all
#gkIs-gk-is-777 .gkIsPagination {
display: none;
}

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 am
Hi,

sorry but I feel a little bit lost here. I never have seen a setting with pagination at Image Show GK 4, could you please help me with this?

Regards
Manuel
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:27 pm
Hi

This style does. I logged to Your joomla panel, enabled pagination in module 777 and cleared cache. Now pagination is visible and error is gone. To remove pagination use the css code I have You in my last post.