Image Show Not Loading Slides in Google Chrome

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:56 pm
I have used this Image Show module a few times in the past however it now appears that it is now not loading the slides in Google Chrome only. It does not work properly on Windows Chrome version Version 32.0.1700.107 as well as Linux and Mac... Its like it has a mind of its own and loads the slides when it wants to but not always... sometimes it will just sit there and hang not loading...

See http://www.grapplecorporation.com/

If it does not hang for you the first time... hit refresh a couple times and I am sure you will see how it hangs forever... There is no rhyme or reason as to when it decides to hang or not that myself or another programmer who works with me can see....

Anyone else experienced this or have any advice as the client is not happy and wants me to fix this asap...

Thanks!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm
Hello,

On my Chrome @ OS X the Image Show is loading every time. Did you fixed this problem?
Administrator

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:52 am
No I did not... It happens more on Windows and Linux....

Member easyadmin is also seeing it on Chrome and IE9... as he has replied to my original post under discussions...

Does anyone moderate who does not run a Mac? lol...

Any advice would be helpful...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:01 pm
I've just checked your website on my Windows 8.1 installation and as I see your slideshow is working fine in Firefox, Chrome and IE11.
Administrator