Image SHow Breaking Storebox site

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:05 am
HI

This has only just started happening and I'm yet for work out why:. The client reported that the site broke after she added a new slide.

http://westozkiteboarding.com.au

At the moment I've disabled image show from the header position. As soon as I turn it on the site displays the white screen of death.

I upgraded to the latest version and all the existing slides disappeared. but the sideshow did not break the site. As soon as I created a text slide the site broke again - no errors reported.. Using:

joomla 2..5..18.
Image Show 1.4.4
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:03 am
Please enable error reporting or displaying and then activate module. Instead of white screen you should get error description which may help us to resolve this problem.
Platinum Boarder