Problem upgrade joomla 3.2.2

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:10 am
Hi
Point out this, yesterday after the upgrade to joomla 3.2.2 the module Image Show GK4 don't run on homepage and on several internal pages.
Module style gk_musicstate, template meet_gavern. same behaviour also changing style or position
Daniele
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:30 am
Could you give me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site. Probably you have JS errors and that's why module can't load.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:56 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Could you give me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site. Probably you have JS errors and that's why module can't load.

Hi
you can check the code on thiss page, where the module is active (but don't run...)
http://www.robotti.it/credits-sito-web
thanks for teh help,
Daniele
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Could you give me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site. Probably you have JS errors and that's why module can't load.

Hello Gavick-Team,

my Modul on my site is broken too. The ImageShow Modul preload and preload and....
befor I updated the site to Joomla 3.2.2 it was all ok. Thanks for help!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 am
It is latest module version? I've made upgrades on our template and don't see any problem with Image Show extension.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:33 pm
bkrztuk wrote:It is latest module version? I've made upgrades on our template and don't see any problem with Image Show extension.

Hi I have downloaded and installed the last version now
mod_image_show_gk4_J!3.zip

but the problem remains
here from extension manager: GK4 1.44 06/02/2013

Daniele
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:51 pm
danirobotti wrote:
bkrztuk wrote:It is latest module version? I've made upgrades on our template and don't see any problem with Image Show extension.

Hi I have downloaded and installed the last version now
mod_image_show_gk4_J!3.zip

but the problem remains
here from extension manager: GK4 1.44 06/02/2013

Daniele

Sorry, in a hurry I have upgraded the module... :roll: tomorrow I check the template and try to upgrade it
Daniele
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:01 pm
screen_problem.jpg

Hello,
I still have the problem...
Hope you can help :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 am
Hello
one more thing ... I use "blue_app" and "musicstate" and my own template.
Greetings dsein
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Image Show GK4 GK4 1.44 06/02/2013

template meet_gavern Gavern v.1.3.1
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 am
Did you enabled option to force script loading in Image Show? Probably you load only jQuery but IS use Mootools library.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:21 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Did you enabled option to force script loading in Image Show? Probably you load only jQuery but IS use Mootools library.

Where I find the button to enable "option to force script loading in Image Show" ? I don't see it into the module and template interface...
thanks for the help,
Daniele
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 pm
Ok, I've visited your site and Image Show should load mootools library by default but in your case it looks that library is not loaded or there is conflict with some 3rd party script. Do you use some plugin to remove mootools or some JavaScript compressions or optimization extensions?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:47 am
Maybe that could be a solution

JHtml::_('behavior.framework', true);

>>>
http://www.joomlaportal.de/joomla-3-0-e ... 3-2-a.html

Greetings...
dsein
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:00 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Ok, I've visited your site and Image Show should load mootools library by default but in your case it looks that library is not loaded or there is conflict with some 3rd party script. Do you use some plugin to remove mootools or some JavaScript compressions or optimization extensions?

Hi
thanks for the reply, I don't use plugin to remove javascript etc.
about the tip from DSEIN... I can try to modify the code... but I have no idea where to find that line into template .php pages (if you have a suggestion)
thanks,
Daniele
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm
All :

Code: Select all

should be replaced by :

JHtml::core();

but if you use updated template all this occurrences should be already replaced.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:55 am
bkrztuk wrote:All :

should be replaced by :

JHtml::core();

but if you use updated template all this occurrences should be already replaced.

thanks, but what is the files to modify ?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:56 pm
If you latest template version there is no files to modify because all is done. If you use some 3rd party template I have no idea which may cause this problem but we've updated all our templates to Joomla! 3.2.2 and there is no problem with Image Show extension.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:33 pm
I think I have the same problem

Just upgrade to 3.2.2

here the link:

http://www.alloggiterradelsole.it/it/sala-del-sole.html

regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:17 pm
RESOLVED