Images stopped loading

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:48 pm
Hi, my imageshow at http://www.getscotlanddancing.org seems to have stopped working. The images are all there, i'm not using thumbnails.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

James
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:24 am
The images not stop loading but you've disabled mootools library which is used by Image Show module. Without mootools the IS will not work.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 pm
Hi, thanks for your help. I'm certainly being dumb but I can't figure out how to do this. I tried enabling mootools library through the Gavick template options but still the images don't load.
Thanks,
James
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:53 pm
Something is wrong with your scripts loading, I suspect that you use some tool to remove mootools or force latest jQuery version in a result some scripts are not loaded, please look >> screenshot
Platinum Boarder