How to alter the background image in Imageshow?

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:25 pm
I've set up imageshow in my template, and configured using the settings for the demo site. I now need to remove the background image of the trainers running, and change it to my own image. I cant seem to find how to do this,
The Basic Settings are:
Module ID- gk-is-1
module suffix - nobg
module style - gkstartup

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 am
Which template do you use? Maybe you can provide me URL to your website?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:56 am
bkrztuk wrote:Which template do you use? Maybe you can provide me URL to your website?

Sorry, should've said im using startup, url is www.wedexpert.co.uk

Thank you!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:51 pm
If you want totally remove background please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
#gkHeader.nobg { background: none !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab. After this process white text will be not visible on white background so if you decide to change background image for some different one you need only to replace this file >> http://www.wedexpert.co.uk/templates/gk_startup/images/header_bg.jpg
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:10 pm
bkrztuk wrote:If you want totally remove background please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab. After this process white text will be not visible on white background so if you decide to change background image for some different one you need only to replace this file >> http://www.wedexpert.co.uk/templates/gk_startup/images/header_bg.jpg

Thanks for your reply

Ive just tried to access the file (to change the image). When I navigate to Templates/gk_startup/images i then only have a choice of ie6/joomla/k2/style 1/style 2/style 3/system - i cant find 'header_bg'. Do i need to alter the css before i will be able to do that?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm
Rachael1287 wrote:
bkrztuk wrote:If you want totally remove background please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :

Thanks for your reply

Ive just tried to access the file (to change the image). When I navigate to Templates/gk_startup/images i then only have a choice of ie6/joomla/k2/style 1/style 2/style 3/system - i cant find 'header_bg'. Do i need to alter the css before i will be able to do that?

Nevermind actually, ive managed to find it, and change it!

Thanks so much for all your help!!! :D
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 pm
The file was in correct place :) ? Probably you see only directories at the first time but not file inside this folder.
Platinum Boarder