image show module not loading anything on game template

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:50 pm
hi there
i have just installed game template on my site, have latest image show module in header, set up as per the perameters in the doc's. but the module just stays grey and has the spinning bubbles/clock - wont load anything.

i have all js and css compression turned off - the homepage is a jomsocial page if that may be an issue? do you have a fix?

site is www.poprepublic.tv

thanks
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:50 pm
Im having the exact same problem with this!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:02 pm
I struggle with the same problem. I have Joomla 2.5.17 installed (core installation). After installing the game template (set as default template), I installed Image Show GK4 and selected the "gk_game" style (all other settings in the advanced tab are "off"). But only the rotating loading icon shows up ("header" position).

I tried other styles as well, but they also do not work as they should.

Has anybody an idea how to solve this issue? Maybe I missed something.

Facts: Joomla 2.5.17, Virtuemart 2.0.26d, GK game template (latest release), Image Show GK4 (1.4.3)
Demo @: http://dmt25.bits.co.at

THX for your help
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 pm
Im having the same problem too....
Fresh Boarder