Image Show Stopped Loading Images

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 pm
Hello,

We have 2 instances of Image Show on our website. They've both been working fine and great for nearly a year now, no problems. Then one day, they just stopped loading the images. I've tried re-installing and -- to the best of my knowledge -- I have the most recent version (1.33), at least according to this site.

The 2 instances can be found below:
http://soundsessential.com/services/com ... -computers
http://soundsessential.com/portfolio

Any ideas on troubleshooting?

Thanks,
Malice
Sounds Essential
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:15 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel.

teitbite
Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:31 am
Hi

Looks like there is ending tag for script missing. I would need ftp access to see the place this code is comming from and add it.

teitbite
Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 pm
Hi

Unfortunatelly the FTP send is not working. Please check it and send the correct one.

teitbite
Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:53 am
Hi

I've just tried again as You've asked in PM, but still cannot log in to FTP. I got a message "530 Login authentication failed. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.". I'm sending You a screenshot via PM as a proof that I'm using the access details You've send me.

teitbite
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 pm
Hi

Ok. This new access is working finally :) The password was different than the one send to me from PM before.

Problem fixed. The code in a file miapex.js was wrong, I've just fixed it and slider is working again. Unfortunately I do not know what this miapex is, so please check if it's working as well.