Cant Add New Slide

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:42 pm
Using inStyle Template, Image Show GK4 v1.43. I cannot select add new slide. When clicked, nothing happens.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:38 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel of Your site.

GK User
Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Hello,

I've same problem !
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
alkemiko wrote:Hello,

I've same problem !

Impossible to add new slider (click on button nothing happen) and the two slide I've added some months ago are disappeared from the slider list...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:27 pm
Installing Image Show GK4ver. 1.42 from quick start package (I've used quick installer package for create a site) it work again, but update extensions notify me taht have a 1.44 version... if update to 1.44 slides not work again
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 pm
Hi

Ok, can You please just tell me which template are You using, so I'll make a test ?

GK User
Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 am
Hello,

I'm using Game joomla 2.5 template .

https://www.gavick.com/joomla-templates/game,148.html
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:07 pm
Hi

I've just installed a clean quickstart and tried to add a slide. Looks like everything is working correctly. Please send me an access to Your joomla panel.

GK User
Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:19 am
Hello,

I have similar problem on my site. When I installed quickstart for storebox (joomla 2.5), couldn't add new slides. Then I uninstall/reinstall module ISP Gk4 several times before "add new slide" button works. But problem is when I publish module a blank page appeared on my home site. Magic quotes are off, ISP GK4 version is 1.44, Joomla 2.5.19 and storebox 3.11vm.

Please need help.
Thanks,
David N.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu May 01, 2014 3:59 pm
I think problem is "Generate thumbnails" option. If i enable it. then a blank page appear on my homepage. If i disable it, Website is up and module shows images, but without resizing parameters.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 05, 2014 2:29 pm
Hi

Please check if Your GD Library is in the latest version as well and check if You have sufficiet space on Your server to create thumbnails. If it's none from mentioned by me than send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Mon May 05, 2014 7:18 pm
hello
I have the same problem I am using the template box store with it not create any slide, you can help me please
thank you very much
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 06, 2014 11:26 am
I can not add slide not believe I have uninstalled magic quotes and continuous with the problem because it does not work the option to create slide??
anyone can help me?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 07, 2014 10:38 am
Hi

@salmonete40 please send me an access to Your joomla panel.

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 10:47 am
hi teitbite
I'm working on my computer, not hosting, I've finally been able to create the slides, I have the module published in the position header, I work with the store box template, I have the module enabled, the images are in images / demo but the module is not shown on the home page, something escapes me?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 pm
everything is fixed the module is working
thank you very much
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 08, 2014 5:59 pm
I wish there was a fix for this actually posted in this thread. How can others with the same problem fix it, if there is no solution posted :(
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri May 09, 2014 1:54 pm
@ elleclouds
hello
in my case it was a bad configuration problem in my PHP
in php.ini had magic quotes enabled, if this is the case check the document php.ini, disable magic quotes, if you had the module installed, you'll have to uninstall it to reinstall it again.
I hope to help you, this was my particular problem
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 09, 2014 3:47 pm
salmonete40 wrote:@ elleclouds
hello
in my case it was a bad configuration problem in my PHP
in php.ini had magic quotes enabled, if this is the case check the document php.ini, disable magic quotes, if you had the module installed, you'll have to uninstall it to reinstall it again.
I hope to help you, this was my particular problem

In my case, I had the wrong version of the plugin uploaded. I was using the joomla 3.0 plugin for my 2.5 installation
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat May 10, 2014 11:17 am
@ elleclouds
You found the solution to the problem?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 13, 2014 10:39 am
Hi

In some cases of this issue I've seen problem was just to refresh browser cache since joomla update brought new javascript libraries but cache was still using old one and adding slides were not working. That's the solution that worked four times already. But of course Magic Quotes may be giving same problem, so should be disabled.

GK User
Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:20 pm
salmonete40 wrote:@ elleclouds
You found the solution to the problem?

For that specific issue, I did. I had the wrong version installed for my joomla version. I am having the issue again with a different template while using the correct version. weird and there is no solution posted here
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:24 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

In some cases of this issue I've seen problem was just to refresh browser cache since joomla update brought new javascript libraries but cache was still using old one and adding slides were not working. That's the solution that worked four times already. But of course Magic Quotes may be giving same problem, so should be disabled.

This worked
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:06 pm
Hi

It worked ? You mean cache of disabling magic quotes ? Just for a record to know what to tell other ppl who would have this problem.