V1.41 doesnt show any images

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:56 pm
V1.39 had a problem with 4 or more images that one in between all the time showed up, however the V1.41 doesn't show any images at all

Template musicstate
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:50 pm
Hello,

Could you post an URL to your website?
Administrator

GK User
Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:21 pm
Before it will work I had to remove the module itself completely and to start fresh again otherwise it wouldn't show any pictures.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:54 pm
Hi,
yes, you have to delete the modules, uninstall the old version and delete the the mod_image_show_gk4 folder inside the module folder and install the 1.41 imageshow. otherwise you will not see any picture with "generate thumbnails" is disabled (the original picture mode).
nice greetings
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:19 am
i have the same poblem, I can't to see images
-Joomla: 3.2
-Template: Music State
-IS GK4 V 1.41.1

my site is under development in http://173.254.74.150/~cabanast (seems the problem is this kind of url).
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:43 pm
Please try to enable/disable generating thumbnails in Image Show settings. If this doesn't help, please provide me FTP access via PM and remember to include link to this forum topic.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:25 pm
Eureka,
  It worked!

regards

bkrztuk wrote:Please try to enable/disable generating thumbnails in Image Show settings. If this doesn't help, please provide me FTP access via PM and remember to include link to this forum topic.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:49 pm
Today we've fixed this issue :) you will find latest version of Image Show in our download area, where image should working whether generating thumbnails is enabled or not. Sorry for all problems.
Platinum Boarder