Wrong image appears for just a short moment

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:36 am
Image Show GK4 1.39, J2.5.16

I am using Quickstart Musicstate, Image Show on the homepage.

When changing from one image to the next - in this period another image appears for about half second - and then the right image appears.
Seems to be always the next image after the right one.
Only the last slide works.

http://d16855.ispservices.at/varianteGKmusicstate/
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:42 am
Hi

Please update module and template to the latest version. I believe this problem was fixed already.

GK User
Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:41 am
I am having the same issue.

I have installed the quick start package of the Music State. If I am reading the info correctly I have Music State version Ver 3.10.1 and Image Show GK4 ver 1.38.1

The as the slides change you see the image of the slide 2 ahead for a second and then the next slide shows.

Maybe I am missing it but I don't see any newer updates.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:01 am
My Bad - I just downloaded mod_image_show_gk4_J!25.zip

and I now have Image Show GK4 ver 1.40

NO ISSUES with displaying the background!

There was no reference to a newer update in the Update section of the module - I just downloaded from the site.

Is this common or should i be seeing updates in UPDATE section of the module?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:32 am
I did the upgrade to Image Show GK4 ver 1.40 by downloading the file from your site and then doing an install from the zip file via extension manager.

this fixed my front-end display problem but I can no longer manage the module from administration. When I go into Image show via module manager the formatting is all wrong and if you use it nothing happens.

Did I do the upgrade incorrectly? ( I am using isis as the administration template on Joomla 3.2)
How do I get control of the module back?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 am
Hi

Please send me a access to You joomla panel.