Fatal error breaking site

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:41 pm
I'm helping a friend out with their company Joomla site and upon installing GK4 Image Show they are getting this error and the site will not load:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gk_substr() in C:\Inetpub\tmstudios_com\modules\mod_image_show_gk4\styles\gk_appsprotech\view.php on line 69

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:13 am
Please try to reinstall extension - probably something goes wrong during installation process. When you change the style to another all is working fine?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:28 pm
Hi, I have the same error :( with Music State Template...
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:26 pm
Hmm... which Joomla! version? I've just checked style from musicstate and all is working fine. Did you try to reinstall module?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 am
setting right template in NewsShowPro has fix problem in my case...
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:11 pm
Usually it is NSP problem, but latest release should display 'No articles to show' instead of 404 error.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:37 pm
Usually ;)
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:31 pm
Did you check all NSP modules? Please try to disable modules one by one. I don't have any details about your website, like Joomla! and NSP version so it will be hard to help you without seeing a live site.
Platinum Boarder