Image Show GK4 shop and buy theme changes on animation

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:14 pm
I would like to use the module Image Show GK4 shop and buy theme, I like the slides move to the left, but at the end of the sequence by moving the slide, they come out in such a way that it is visible (like a demo https://www.gavick.com/joomla-templates ... y,132.html). Would it be technically possible, make changes to the module after the last one slide show, the first show as if it was the next slide, without moving all the slides. I suspect that you'd need to change the file engine.js, but I do not know enough JS. Could you please help me in this topic?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:51 am
Hi

Sorry, but this would require replacement of an animation engine, so it's not a quick task and we do not support extended customisations.