game magazine style issue

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:27 am
Hi.

I am using Image Show GK4 with syle gk-game-magazine.
It works great and rotates the images as well the labels of the projects, but I am trying to disable the titles on the buttom.
When I disable them from the control panel - Show text block = Off, then the images stops rotating and the images names on the right do not rotate anymore either. How this could be fix, so that I could disable the image name on the bottom and still to be able to get the images rotation and title rotation on the right.
Here is a preview of the site with enabled text block - http://www.deondesigns.com/art

Thank you in advance!

Michael
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 am
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
a.gkIsTextItem { display: none !Important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:03 pm
Thank you so much!
It is perfect know!
Fresh Boarder