Image Show GK4 and AceSEF conflict?

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:19 pm
Is anyone here having a problem using Joomace AceSEF with Image Show GK4?
All of my links seem to work until I click on any links created with Image Show module.

Example:
On the page, when you mouse-over the sef link, you can see that the link is correct.
In the admin panel, the Real URL is correct and the SEF URL link is correct.
However, when the link is clicked, it redirects to a non-existent page and I receive a
"Not Found. The requested URL /index.phpindex.php was not found on this server" error.

Is there an update for Image Show GK4 that could fix this or is this just an AceSEF problem?

I'm out of ideas. All suggestions are welcome

Thanks
B
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 am
Hi

Our module is not using other link creation function than joomla default JRoute, so if You see a correct link when mouse is over it than the problem can be during redirection.

Please show me Your site. I want to see if the page it redirects to is correct for sure.

GK User
Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:38 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Our module is not using other link creation function than joomla default JRoute, so if You see a correct link when mouse is over it than the problem can be during redirection.

Please show me Your site. I want to see if the page it redirects to is correct for sure.

After reading my post again... I want to apologize for sounding so crazy. :blush:
I was having a really bad day...

Now I just want to point out that there was absolutely nothing wrong with Image Show GK4. It is a solid module. There was actually a conflict with the AseSEF.
But everything is fixed now.

Thanks. 8-)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:49 am
Hi

Ok, no problem :)

Can You please share the solution in case someone else will be looking for it ?