not responsive

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 pm
http://www.zulloassociatesdemo.com/inde ... 5-14-25-34

I thought this was a responsive slideshow, do i need to add media queries???
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:38 am
The module supports responsive styles, this one from eSport is not one of them. Please try to use style from some responsive template like Bikestore, StoreBox, Shop and Buy etc.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 am
bkrztuk wrote:The module supports responsive styles, this one from eSport is not one of them. Please try to use style from some responsive template like Bikestore, StoreBox, Shop and Buy etc.

But i need one with the tumbnails like esport, is there any way to add media queries? I also saw a bootsrtap advanced function in Joomla 3.0 is that esport?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:13 am
Yes of course you can add media queries to your template code for Image Show module.
I also saw a bootsrtap advanced function in Joomla 3.0 is that esport?
Could you explain it better ? Where did you saw it ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:59 pm
That means the sideshow can be responsive? what is the css for that?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:03 pm
The gk-esport to be clear
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:23 am
what is the css for that?

There is no some general purpose code that I can send your. You need to all dimensions from pixels to percents and add media queries for different screen dimensions. If you don't know CSS at minimum average level it will be easier for you to use some responsive style. This kind of changes are huge customizations and are far beyond our support.
Platinum Boarder