How to use creativity module style on shop and buy template

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:51 am
I downloaded the new shop and buy template but I wanted text animation and switched the module style of the Image show module to creativity however nothing works... Just display the text and not animating... Do you I need specific .css code from within the creativity template?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:35 pm
Hi

I think the creativity style is using text only, but please show me Your site so I'll check to be sure.

GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:59 am
classo wrote:I downloaded the new shop and buy template but I wanted text animation and switched the module style of the Image show module to creativity however nothing works... Just display the text and not animating... Do you I need specific .css code from within the creativity template?

I find that when I change the template of image show that nothing ever works. I get errors and so forth. Am I missing something? Just that the Documentation says its just a matter of changing the template in the options and away you go. But changing templates for me they never work. Always errors and images displaying in weird locations.

I want to be able to use a similar look to Boutique image show or the new Music State but with animating titles. I am also looking for instructions on the coding for the shortcodes for animating titles but cannot find.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:16 pm
Hi

@ninjab please check if internal files are set to default in module settings. Without this option active module will not load javascript and style for it and a thing as You've described may happen.

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:54 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

@ninjab please check if internal files are set to default in module settings. Without this option active module will not load javascript and style for it and a thing as You've described may happen.

Thanks for the reply but where is 'internal files'. I done a search and looked for over 30 mins but cannot find where you mean. Please advise? Thanks.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:54 pm
Hi

Sorry I wasn't clear with this. Internal files can be managed in "Advanced" section of module configuration.