Mulitple images how on one page

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:03 am
is it possible to have multiple instances of images how on one page? I can't seem to get this to work.

Paul
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 am
Im not quite sure what You are asking for - do You want to place multipe instances of Image Show Pro module on one page?

GK User
Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:54 am
Hi Cyberek

yes that's exactly what I need -sorry, I didn't word it very clearly

Paul
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:56 am
In module editor You can create few modules that uses the same plugin (ISP for example) and place them in different positions. Each can have different data source, so they will not show same things.

GK User
Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:25 pm
Cyberek wrote:In module editor You can create few modules that uses the same plugin (ISP for example) and place them in different positions. Each can have different data source, so they will not show same things.

HiCyberek

ref: mod_image_show_gk4 at http://www.lbmn.tv

I have created a duplicate version of the module called "TV New" which is called "TV new2". When I publish them both, the original module disappears from the page even though it is still published.

Any thoughts?

Paul
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 pm
Same problem here.
I´m using the latest Image Show GK4 ver. 1.37.
If both Image Shows are on the same page and the same module style in my case "gk_coffe" one Image Show disappears.
If I use a different style for one of them, both Image Shows are shown.

How to fix that?

Thanks in advance
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:22 pm
I have reported that to our devteam. Waiting for their answer.

GK User
Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:00 am
Same with me, ver 1.38. Any news about issue?

Best
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:23 pm
Ok, I have got an information from devteam - right now the module is not designed in a way that allows to use it more than once on a page.
There is a workaround to this - as the js module looks for each style but only once and if found, process it - the solution would be to duplicate a style and use a different name to make possible using module 2 times on a page.
If this kind of solution would be enough, Ill ask for a short description how to do that.

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:26 pm
There is a fix that will be included soon, but can be applied manually.
Please open mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_(style that you use, usually theme name)/controller.php
And find this block of code (around line 120):
Code: Select all
$width = $this->config['config']->gk_creativity->gk_creativity_image_width;
      $height = $this->config['config']->gk_creativity->gk_creativity_image_height;
      // load view
      require_once (dirname(__FILE__).DS.'view.php');
    }
  }

and replace:
require_once (dirname(__FILE__).DS.'view.php');

with:
require(dirname(__FILE__).DS.'view.php');