Force Mootools

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 am
Hi There!

Is there a way to force Mootools in Image Show like in NSP? I don't see that setting in the module. My issue is Image Show is not animating its just because I am loading the module via loadmodule plugin somewhere in my page and looking at the header, Image Show javascript engine.js is being loaded first before the core mootools js.

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:46 am
No Image Show don't have this kind of feature because mootools are usually always loaded with Joomla! You need to add mootools to page ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:20 am
Hi Bkrztuk,

Maybe I am thinking it wrong, I want to reload mootools again with image show. What's happening with my setup is I'm loading Image Show within a component using {loadmodule}. Image Show engine.js is loaded before mootools.js and I think that is the reason why my Image Show animation is not working.

Can you suggest a solution?

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:26 am
The Image Show module can't be loaded using loadposition etc., it can work only as a default module.
Platinum Boarder