Image Show - Rockwall style - Font Size - mobile View

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 pm
Hi everybody out there,

i am testing with the bluapp template and the image show rockwall style. I noticed, that in mobile view, the font size of the sides´ titles are too big, so they cannot be read.

If i use the bluapp style, the title´s font-size is adjusted.

Is there a way to fix that or to work around?

Thx in advance.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:09 am
Hi

I do not understand. Are you asking if a font style of rockwall template can be changed in mobile view on bluapp template? If yes. Than answeris yes. Please just prepare this module and show me the page than. I'll let you know what to do next.

GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 am
Hi and first of all, sorry for not beeing able to point it out clear enough.

I am using the bluapp-template. But the problem I have, is realated to the image show (rokwall-style).
As far as I can see, the "problem" also exists in rockwall-template´s demo on your server.

When I look at the imgageshow in mobile view, title, text an "Get more details" button seem to be too big.
You can see it on the screenshot below.

rsz_screenshot_2013-07-15-12-40-18.png

My question is:

Is it possible to reduce text and button´s size (resize) for mobile view, so that it can be read, or - if not - is it possible to define, that text and button are not shown in mobile view

Site can bee seen here:

LINK TO LIVESITE

Thank you so much for your patience and help.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:20 pm
Hi

You can try adding this code to mobile.css. This should help:

Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapper-gk_rockwall figcaption h2 {
    font-size: 15px;
    line-height: 20px;
}

GK User
Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:09 pm
And again it worked like charm. Thank you so much. Great Support!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:10 am
Hi

Nice to hear that. Glad I could help :)