Image Show Gk4 does not show on page

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:16 pm
Hello,

I have one Image Show gk4 module on my startpage. Now I wanted to add another one, but whatever I am doing ist not showing.

All Settings in the modul are correct (I guess), since I used a copy from the working modul. So any Idea whats wrong?

thx
Armin

www.juniortigers.at
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 pm
Please make sure copied module is published, position is set correctly and set to show on menu items depending on where you want it displayed.

Then we can continue from there.

Let us know, see you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:53 pm
Hello,

yes all is set correctly (see screenshot) all other modules I tried do Show in the sidebar, just that one refuses :) , well the second one that is. If you want I can PM you admin Access.

thx
Armin
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm
Sure, send me access details and I ll take a look.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:02 pm
ok send you accsess

greetings
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 pm
User account either inactive or user / password does not match. Can you please check and let me know. See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 pm
send again :) ckeck pn
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:36 pm
I see a lot of javascript errors in your site, going to disable few modules specially youtube module for test purposes.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:41 pm
ok whatever helps :)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:48 pm
Ok it seems you cannot use the same Publisher style in Image Show GK4, so I used Bikestore style which looks similar and disabled navigation arrows with css in template settings > advanced settings > custom css.

Let me know if thats ok with you.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:50 pm
Hello,

thanks a lot, that saves me a lot of time finding a different module since I really do like the gk series :)

THX
Armin
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:52 pm
No problem at all, see you around.
Platinum Boarder