module working but no images displaying

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:48 pm
seems that none of my images are displaying however the module itself seems to be working ok,i have included a screenshot for review,any ideas on how to fix,would be appreciated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:57 pm
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 pm
Hi

Please show me Your site and check if GD Lib is installed on Your server.

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 pm
Yes,it is enabled but the module is still not working.Any ideas or suggestions on what maybe causing conflicts or a possible fix for it?
You can see it in action at
http://www.shoutcastradioads.net/

[root@gator1 /home/shoutcas/public_html]# php -i | grep -i gd
Configure Command => './configure' '--disable-cgi' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbase' '--enable-exif' '--enable-fastcgi' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sqlite-utf8' '--enable-wddx' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/opt/openssl' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt /' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mime-magic' '--with-mssql=/usr' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/opt/openssl' '--with-openssl-dir=/opt/openssl' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-pic' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-tidy=/opt/tidy/' '--with-ttf' '--with-unixODBC=/usr' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'
gd
GD Support => enabled
GD Version => bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 pm
Hi

I can see that path to the image is broken. It looks like this:

Code: Select all
                      http://www.<strong class="keyword">shoutcastradioads</strong>.net/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/cache/498934_superchunk_200x200gk-is-228.jpg                  

Are You using some kind of plugin pointing keywords in content ? It looks like "shoutcastradioads" was replaced with <strong class="keyword">shoutcastradioads</strong> by some 3rd party extension.