GK4 images gone wild.....

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri May 31, 2013 7:22 pm
Hi,

I am having an issue with feature product & new products display with "News Show Pro GK4 ver. 3.1.1"
I am using Joomla! 2.5.11. Please check the website: www.luxconnection.com
The thumbnail images are incredibly huge like my uploaded original images, then it wouldn't be called "thumbnail images".
Please help......

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:00 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll check settings of this module.

GK User
Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll check settings of this module.

I have sent the information to [email protected]
Thank you for helping. =)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:22 pm
Hi

I can see what is the problem. You are loading this images from outside joomla so NSP is treating them as they are from different server and cannot reprocess them because of it. You need to use a standard way of adding images so they can be resized properly.

teitbite
Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:08 pm
Hi

Answering Your recent PM:

Dear Teitbite,

Hopefully someone can help me. I download gk_contact plug in from gk_creativity_rest_files_J!x.zip package and installed in my website. Now it's an error message

" An error has occurred.

0 ReCaptcha plugin needs a public key to be set in its parameters. Please contact a site administrator. "

And the website now has big "0" on the front page.

As the error message states I think the problem is not configured recaptcha plugin. Please see recaptcha plugin settings.