Old Image Show GK4 Releases for Joomla 3

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm
Where can i find old files to install for Image Show GK 4 for Joomla 3. I am having a lot of issues with the latest release and found a thread about someone was succesful with installing 1.321

Thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 1:21 am
I am sorry but we don't have access to old files. Only possibility is if you download templates that are no longer supported and check their quickstart packages which might have this old version.

May I ask why are you looking for old version. Are you having problems with new versions ?

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 4:32 pm
normanUK wrote:I am sorry but we don't have access to old files. Only possibility is if you download templates that are no longer supported and check their quickstart packages which might have this old version.

May I ask why are you looking for old version. Are you having problems with new versions ?

See you around...

Yes, the latest image show gk4 does not work with the latest Joomla 3 release.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 6:36 pm
Which template are you using and what kind of problems are you having?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 7:09 pm
normanUK wrote:Which template are you using and what kind of problems are you having?

Rock Wall for Joomla 3.0 quickstart
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 pm
What was the problems in detail so I can check.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 7:54 pm
southpaw3229 wrote:
normanUK wrote:Which template are you using and what kind of problems are you having?

Rock Wall for Joomla 3.0 quickstart

The fix was i had magic quotes enabled. Thanks for your help.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Do you mean you fixed the error and do not need any further help?
Platinum Boarder