Overwrite view.php files

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu May 23, 2013 7:26 am
Hello Gavick,

I'm currently working using this outstanding modules, I use gk_partyfreak style and I have to modify the view.php to make this module suitable to my need. But I don't want to directly modify the view.php on mod_image_show_gk4 > styles > gk_partyfreak, I think it will be better overwrite the style under html folder inside of the templates folder (eg. templates > templates_name > html > mod_image_show_gk4), the problem is I don't know how to create file structure inside of html folder. I place view.php under templates > templates_name > html > mod_image_show_gk4 > gk_partyfreak folder, but it's not working. could you please help me?

Regards,
Sam
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 am
Hi, did you try:
templates > templates_name > html > mod_image_show_gk4 > styles > gk_partyfreak ?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat May 25, 2013 9:58 am
Hello Konrad,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Unfortunately I've tried using your tips but it's not working.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 27, 2013 10:35 am
So I think you will need overrite files directly in modules folder. And you will have to remember about your changes during module updates.
Gold Boarder