Use ImageShow like demo

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:11 am
Hello, I have installed ImageShow GK4 with the template StoreBox, and I want to configure a slider like in the demo, with some images, one bigger and the others smaller with titles styled and different colors.

What are the steps to get that?

Thanks in advance,
Regards, :)
Yoli.
Gold Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 am
Hi,
this screen is from Boutique template. And in boutiqe on this screen you have not only Image Show but NSP GK4 modules too used to achieve that effect.

GK User
Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi,
this screen is from Boutique template. And in boutiqe on this screen you have not only Image Show but NSP GK4 modules too used to achieve that effect.

Hi Konrad, thanks.
Is there a way I can get the slider effect like this? http://www.ambientedirect.com/
with modules inside the slider.

and I have NSP GK4 installed on my site, but can you give me a general guiddance on how to do it?
I need to display modules on the slider.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:02 am
Hi

To use modules in sliding style You need to use Tabs GK4 or Tabs GK5 module, there You will be able to specifie which module should display in which tab.

GK User
Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:17 pm
Teitbite is there any visual text example on how to use Tabs as you say? Yes I'm interested on it to have different tabs on my header and slider. I will need an example if you have one.
Thanks.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:49 pm
Hi

Of course. Here is an instruction about how to use it: http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... /tabs-gk5/