Confused on how to configure text and others in Image Show

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 am
Hi there,

I obtained the Storebox template and I am confused as to how you are supposed to configure the Image Show text.

When I click to edit the demo content already in there, it will not let me edit it. It also has it in different text than what I can type in myself in a newly created slide.

What I want to know is how do I create, modify and edit text with his module? I would like to create the similar text layout and style as the Slide 1 in the demo/quickstart content but add a background behind the text.

I have used GK Slideshow in the past and used CSS on the fly to change all of that but cant do that with this. If possible I would also like to add some article content from a K2 if possible.

Thanks.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:06 am
Anyone?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:46 pm
Still waiting for some help :(
Gold Boarder