Image Show Config heads up

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:44 am
I installed the latest Image show as a result of various errors and issues and now image show config references gk_coffe and is causing the module to throw more errors

mod_image_show_gk4.xml line 52 is as follows ...
<field name="module_style" type="styles" default="gk_coffe" label="MOD_IMAGE_SHOW_GK4_MODSTYLE" />

change this to your specific template may help some issues but create style issues to be fixed.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:01 pm
Hi

Sorry, but I do not understand. Can I please see this problem on a live site ?

GK User
Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:27 pm
Download the latest version as indicated elsewhere in this sub forum

Extract and view .... mod_image_show_gk4.xml
Go to line 52 and the following appears ...
<field name="module_style" type="styles" default="gk_coffe" label="MOD_IMAGE_SHOW_GK4_MODSTYLE" />

My front page crashed with an error saying it couldn't find gk_coffe when I uploaded to this latest version.
Changed various style settings in the module and nothing changed

I edited the xml file and change gk_coffe to my default template, all functioned as it should.

Just tested by replacing those template attributes and it repeated the issue.
:( Sorry I'm not leaving it that way while waiting for you to preview as the site is being worked on.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:10 pm
Hi

Sure no problem. But I've just installed newest version on my localhost and see no such issue. So I believe it can be connected with a template used wit it. I'm testing with GK Magazine quickstart.

GK User
Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm
I'm on GK startup
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm
Hi

I've installed Startup and still no problem with Image Show. Can You please show me this bug on a live page ?

GK User
Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:14 am
The only way I can do that is for you to give me a 30 minute time frame in daytime Eastern Australian Time when I'm in the office.

Sorry but with 3 people working on the site I'm not in a position to take it down for an extended period.

What say I create the issue and save the code view, zip that and make it available here?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:44 am
Hi

Please find me on skype. Login teitbite, than when You will be ready talk to me and I'll check it.