Image Show GK4 transparent background

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:24 pm
Hi!
Im using the news template with image show GK4. I want to set the thumbnail background transparent but when I put "transparent" for Image background color in the option it turns out black instead.

What can I do? Please help.

Thanks a lot!
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:26 pm
Hi,
can you give us url to your website ? It will be much easier to help you.

GK User
Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm
http://goo.gl/bLnRd

thanks a lot!
Im using the music module style.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:04 pm
and I realise it doesnt function normally as well. the images are not shown properly and doesnt change to another image. Please help.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:09 pm
Im using league news module style instead now. It seems there is no transparent background issue here but it just doesnt show the next picture properly. what should I change? Please help, it is urgent.

Cheers
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 pm
Can you please check the mail please? I sent a technical support request to you with our login infomration. Thanks a lot.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:39 am
hello? Anybody's got any idea?
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 am
Please send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend. Remember add link to this topic too.